Monday 26 June 2017

Happy Birthday to Ewe! card (DigiStamp Boutique image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have been wanting to use this gorgeous image from DSB for ages and I just hadn't got around to it, it's a great one for practicing wood colouring lol. To keep the wooden theme going I added it to a sheet of wood/flower paper but I think it may have gone better with a nice simple bright card instead, there's always next time huh hehe? 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations - anything goes with optional twist: make it funny
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  anything goes with patterned paper
Creative Inspirations - our furry/feathered friends
Digistamp Boutique - anything goes with a DSB image 
Ribbon Girl - any image 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - use patterned paper
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - anything goes 

Have a great day, thanks so much for dropping by,

XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. Sehr schön gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love this image too. I love the wood background paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute. I love the coloring of the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your image mixed with the flowered wood background, Lucy! Very cute card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card. Thanks again for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No the B.paper goes brilliantly compliments the image perfectly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Das ist ja ein putziges Motiv. Eine tolle Karte.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    Liebe Grüße, Daniela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy